In this episode:
In this episode, Steve Smith and Andy Fitzell complete the second part of their discussion on tennis in Russia and Russians in tennis. They interview tennis coach and parent Natalia Sorokina who grew up learning to play tennis at the famous Spartak club in Moscow. She shares valuable points that will help coaches, trainers, parents, and players.
- Learning to play tennis in Russia as a kid.
- The famous Spartak tennis club.
- The attitude of the household.
- Making your kids uncomfortable.
- Making arrangements for your child to be around other children who annoy them.
- Not accepting “no” for an answer.
- Where does mental toughness come from?
- The benefits of running.
- Is there a Russian system of technique?
- Ways to become physically fit and mentally tough.
- Hate me now, thank me later.
- Tennis and toughness.
- Tennis and fitness
- Tennis and character