In this episode:
In this episode, Steve Smith and Andy Fitzell discuss personality and brain types.
They introduce the work of Katharine Cook Briggs and Isabel Briggs Myers (mother and daughter), and Jon Niednagel and Jeremy Niednagel (father and son ).
The contributions from both families are effective tools for people in all walks of life. By treating their work as an instrument to master, one can have a better understanding of themselves and all the people they encounter in their journey through life.
Steve and Andy were introduced to the studies of Myers-Briggs and the Niednagels by their mentor, Vic Braden, more than twenty-five years ago. We are confident that one will find their commentary to be extremely helpful.
- Carl Jung and Myers-Briggs Typology
- Benefits of knowing your personality/brain type
- Nature vs nurture
- The attitude of the household
- Different personality/brain types
- Vic Braden
- Jon and Jeremy Niednagel
- Brain types of the pros
- Brain types of famous coaches in sports
- Brain types of Federer, Nadal, Djokovic, Williams sisters
- Brain types and motor skills
- Plus much more!